Wow! It’s 2016. I just wanted to take this time to say thank you and Happy New Year to the thousands of people that have visited both this blog and jadedeterville.com in 2015. As my other blog is focussed on my journey to publication, I started this blog in April as a way to share all of my other passions and interests, and I’ve been blown away by the amount of support that I’ve received. It really makes me happy seeing my stats, reading comments and talking to so many followers and other bloggers that I’ve spoken to as a result of this blog!
My top five posts in 2015 were:
- A review of the Bridea Box: A must have for the UK Bride-to-be
- The perfect Autumnal (Fall) hobby that you need to start
- Transformation Tuesday with a Freedom Makeup London Haul
- Kiss Ever-EZ Lashes in Number 11: A review
- Septum piercing: Yes or No?
Get ready for more beauty, hair, crochet and wedding posts in 2016!
Be sure to like, follow or comment on my blog – I love connecting with other bloggers and readers!