I am so excited to be nominated for the Liebster Award by the beautiful Lauren Kirwan, writer of Ooh La Laur! I love, love, love her blog and feel officially welcomed to the blogosphere so thank you very much my lovely! If you have a Kardashian obsession and love all things beauty then give her page a follow! The Liebster award is a way of celebrating and welcoming new bloggers so if you have been nominated, let’s keep this great trend going!
Thanks so much to everyone else for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy getting to know me with these 10 random questions. Don’t forget to give my page a follow as there is so much more beauty, fitness, wedding and lifestyle posts to come!
These are the Rules:
Each nominee must have under 200 followers
Thank and link to the nominating blog
Answer their 10 questions and propose 10 new ones for your nominees
Nominate a few blogs and tell them that theyve been nominated
Write a post containing the questions
Include these rules in the post
1. What is your favourite quote?
“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.” Oscar Wilde.
I’ve been called a daydreamer since I was child and I connected with the words so much I had it tattooed on my ribs (with the words her of course).
2. What do you like about blogging?
I like being able to share my passions with others and interacting with such positive people. I also love writing, so being able to do that every week keeps me smiling.
3. What have you learned since you’ve joined the blogging world?
Blogging is hard work and so much fun!
4. What is your favourite film?
Attack of the 50 Foot Woman…it’s an oldie but a goodie!
5. What is your favourite take-away/take-out?
That’s a hard one. I can’t really say that I have one favourite, I might be in a pizza mood or a Chinese mood, it just depends really. Tonight, for instance I had pizza….how naughty.
6. Name one thing that makes you happy?
7. What is your favourite season of the year and why?
Spring! We have so many Spring babies in my family (including me) so there is always lots of cake going around!
8. What’s your favourite TV show?
Game of Thrones. It’s the best thing on TV…ever!
9. If you could go back in time, which era would you go back to?
The Egyptian times, those ladies had their makeup on point. Red lips and winged eyeliner…yes, yes yes! Who cares if it was made out of crushed beetles or whatever…
10. If you had the chance to know the future, would you want to know?
Absolutely not, I love the excitement of finding out what each day has in store for me.
Thanks for reading! Here are my nominees…
and here are my 10 questions! Enjoy
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is your favourite food?
3. If your best friend had to describe you in three words, which would they choose?
4. You are stuck on a dessert island and can bring one male and one female celebrity with you, who do you choose?
5. What is your favourite book and why?
6. Which social media site can you not live without and why?
7. If you could live in any TV show for one month, which would it be?
8. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
9. Name one cocktail that describes you.
10. Coachella or Glastonbury?