* Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation in 048 Sun Beige
* Contour Kit (from eBay)
* Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 005 Silky Beige
* Accessorize Baked Bronzer Duo in Bali Shade 2
* Mac Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in ETCETERA
* GOSH Lipstick in 154 Burgundy
* PRO-BROW Ultimate Eyebrow Kit in Dark (not pictured but here is the link)
* Black eyeliner pencil (mine just happened to be the P.S. Love Beauty one from Primark which I think I got with a sharpening pencil which is why I bought it)
I started by applying my Maybelline foundation to even out my skin tone and provide a base for the next stage. Then I contoured using a kit that my sister purchased for me from eBay (proving that you don’t need to spend loads to get the look you want).
I highlighted my nose, middle of my forehead, under my eyes and then the top and bottom of my lips with a colour that is slightly lighter than my skin. I then used a darker shade around the edges of my forehead, cheek and jawbone and also used it to darken from the inside of my eyebrow to the bottom of my nose. At this point I blended starting with the lighter parts until I was confident that it all went together seamlessly. Tip: try and use a mirror in natural light so that you can really see what your skin tone looks like.
The contour kit is quite creamy so I used a light powder to stem any shine without whitening the look completely. I sucked my cheeks in and then applied my favourite bronzer from Accessorize. I absolutely love this bronzer, it has beautiful gold and pinky tones which I adore.
I always do my lips before my eyes. I don’t really know why, it’s just a weird habit. I lined my lips using a MAC lip pencil and then applied my GOSH lipstick. Once my lips were done, I lined my eyes giving them a slight flick and applied a little brown powder to my eyebrows to give them a little colour.
And voilà my Spring look was complete! Hope you enjoy giving it a try, feel free to leave any questions!